Piers Morgan has riled against a perceived climate of “victimhood” while appearing as a guest on a conservative talk show.
The journalistic bowel polyp was on a talk show hosted by conservative commentator Ben Shapiro earlier this week.
Shapiro-the Boss Baby if he was a member of The Hitler Youth-is a prominent right-wing media personality, and recently stormed out of an interview with the BBC’s Andrew Neil.
During the interview, Morgan went into an lengthy tirade complaining about ‘snowflakes’ and liberals being too easily offended.
In 2019 alone, Morgan has had prominent Twitter rants over the following:
- Vegan pasties
- The finale of a TV show he has never watched
- A Female athlete celebrating
- Democratic Politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s history as a bartender.
- David Beckham kissing his daughter
- Love Island
- Miley Cyrus
- The behaviour of Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle
- People suffering from Anxiety or PTSD
- A Gillette campaign about toxic masculinity
- The British public protesting President Trump
- Vegan Percy Pigs
It’s been a tough year.