Monday night, 8pm, on ITV – Tom Bradby interviews David Cameron
TV screens around the UK are expected to be ruined – if not by the rage-inducing face of ex-Prime Minister and absolute ball sack David Cameron, then certainly by the damage caused as we all throw our faeces at the screen the second he opens his piss-filled void of a face.
It’s the one thing currently uniting Leavers and Remainers right now.
The News Dump have managed to get our hands on the full list of questions Cameron will be asked.
- Did you use a proper undercoat for your shed or the tears of a broken nation
- Will you be a tiny bit disappointed when Boris Johnson takes the crown of worst Prime Minister from you?
- Have you come up with an alternative UK flag for when Scotland and Northern Ireland claim independence?
- Does Samantha get angry if you call her ‘Babe’ during sex?
- How come your wikipedia page has no mention of Rebekah Brooks?
- What part of ‘we’re all in this together’ seems to work for you considering the country practically split 50/50, after Someone’s Bright Idea?
- When you’re on holiday in Panama and you meet a stranger. What do you tell them you do for a living?
- Now you’re President of the Alzheimer’s Research UK, have you forgotten what a great place the UK was in 2012?
- How do you think ‘Aston Ham’ (sorry no pun intended David) will get on in the premiership this season?
- Are you happy knowing you’re a massive cunt?
Which burning questions do you think are missing from this list? Pop your suggestions in the comments.