The man who cannot be named was allegedly caught after he entered the Queen’s bedchamber and gagged on the eggy smell, alerting guards to his presence. As he was escorted to a police car the man was an odd shade of green and looked visibly ill.
“Turfing five families out onto the guarded streets of the Estate was a heart wrenching and difficult decision”, an emotional Duchess said “but the £2.4M really softens the blow. Do you have any idea how hard it is for an unemployed actress and self-employed charity worker to get a mortgage? Also as a US citizen, I don’t qualify for social housing”
Along with segments taken from the official photographs, members of the Royal Family have worked with Metropolitan Police Facial Composite experts to create an image that will be segmented and released monthly as a series of stickers for royal fans to collect and build up in an album which, when complete, will constitute the first full and officially endorsed picture of Archie.
4% of the 50 people in line for the throne are American citizens. And Donald Trump has put in an offer to purchase the remaining 96%. The deal would see Buckingham Place replaced by a UK Trump Tower with the old building being taken apart brick by brick and rebuilt as a garden house for his Seven Springs mansion in New York.
The Prince is passionate about environmentalism and is expected to give a seminar to Mr. Trump to aid in his education. Subjects to be covered include, ‘water is wet’, ‘ice is cold’, ‘the Earth is getting warmer’, and ‘warm ice melts.’ A spokesman for Prince Charles said, ‘Though these can be difficult concepts to grasp, the Prince is committed to leading President Trump step by step through these key points, so that he might better understand what is happening to the world around him.
The delightful picture was taken by a palace aide last week as Kate took a playful break from putting finishing touches to the garden before the world-famous show opens on Tuesday. The picture has sparked off cries on Twitter for the editor of the Mail on Sunday to be sacked. “I don’t understand how this picture is any different to the one I tweeted,” said Danny Baker.